Auberge de Bonjournal
Altitude restaurant in an authentic warm alpine chalet in old wood, located on a ridge with a 360° view.
Family restaurant, barbecue, potato fritters.
Between Praz, Megève and La Giettaz.
Possibility to recharge electric mountain bikes.
In winter: on the Portes du Mont Blanc ski area, accessible from the summit of Christomet towards La Giettaz or from the summit of Torraz towards Christomet from La Giettaz
In summer :
- Take the Jaillet gondola then on foot towards the Jaillet-Christomet pass.
- Or from the ball trap direction col du Jaillet or chemin du tetras lyre.
- Or from Praz sur Arly, head towards Plan de l'Are then Bonjournal.
- Or from La Giettaz from Le Plan (via Tréfléanaise) or when the Torraz chairlift is open
In autumn :
Come and discover the period of love of the Deer, in the middle of the mountain pastures. Observation and listening to the slab, followed by an evening accompanied by a Savoyard menu, raclette or fondue, blueberry tart and coffee. By reservation only.
Further information :
Card games available
Summer: petanque ball available
Tips and Suggestions :
Small fast food.
Between Praz sur Arly, Megève and La Giettaz
- Cheese specialties
- Traditional french cuisine
- Offers "homemade" dishes
- Savoyard cuisine
- 80 place setting (s) maximum
- 2 room (s)
- 90 place settings on the terrace
- Mountain bikers
|Opening hours from December 16 to March 31, 2024|
|A la carte
||12 €||25 €|
Animals are accepted.
- WC + grab bar + circulation space
The Jaillet, which however looks nothing like the other sectors, is also well and truly struck by this unique alpine charm. Linked to the resorts of La Giettaz and Combloux by its ski area, the Jaillet is a dynamic district where life is good. Set back from the village of Megève and more preserved than any other place, the Jaillet attracts for its proximity to nature, its varied activities, its wonderful sunshine and its breathtaking view of the Mont Blanc massif.