Typical alpine hamlet immersed in a magical setting and offering a breathtaking view of Mont-Blanc.
Within a preserved natural setting, facing Mont Blanc, the Alpaga blends harmoniously into the landscape. Designed as a private village, at 1100 meters above sea level, the Alpaga reveals living spaces with contemporary design while retaining the charm of Megevan chalets. Choosing Alpaga means choosing to live a unique experience in the heart of the most beautiful French mountains.
Alpaga in a nutshell:
- 33 rooms and suites
- 5 private cabins
- 2 restaurants: La Table de l'Alpaga, gourmet restaurant, Bistrot de l'Alpaga our lounge bistro
- The "Alpaga Spa" with a leisure pool, a hammam, a rest room and a gym, then outside facing Mont Blanc a Scandinavian pool and a sauna
- Meeting rooms set up to measure for your event
- A team dedicated to your event.
Further information : Environmental approach:
• Raising employee awareness of all our actions
• Waste separation
• Use of energy-saving light bulbs
• No air conditioning
• Easel in the room for the linen to be changed: the customer chooses whether or not to keep his towel linen for several days
• Exterior lighting on timer: only comes on depending on the exterior brightness (computer-controlled system)
• No use of road salt
• Paper recycling for the administrative part + dematerialization of all our documents
• Message at the bottom of our automatic signatures on all our emails
• No watering of trees or lawn during the summer season
• Treatment of the swimming pool so as not to change the water
Ranking & labels
- 5 stars
- 2 rooms for people with reduced mobility
From 02/12/2022 to 10/04/2023, every day.
From 18/06 to 16/09/2023, every day.
Tourist tax not included.
Animals are accepted.
|Name||In class||In square||U-shaped||Banquet||In cocktails||Theater|
|The Alpaga Table
|The Alpaga Bistrot
- Catering area
- Restaurant on site
Description of accommodation
- Accommodation on site
- Seminar / Meeting
- Paper board
- Dance floor
- Wifi in the room
- Round tables
- Rectangular tables
- Eat standing up
- Wheelchair accessible with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Shower with seat + circulation space
- Circulation space at the side of the bed
- Possibility to drop someone off in front of the site
- Reception staff made aware of the reception of people with disabilities
On the spot
The Jaillet, which however looks nothing like the other sectors, is also well and truly struck by this unique alpine charm. Linked to the resorts of La Giettaz and Combloux by its ski area, the Jaillet is a dynamic district where life is good. Set back from the village of Megève and more preserved than any other place, the Jaillet attracts for its proximity to nature, its varied activities, its wonderful sunshine and its breathtaking view of the Mont Blanc massif.
From the first steps in the village, the very special atmosphere that reigns in Megève envelops you. On the square, the impressive bell tower of the church dominates the many shops, art galleries and terraces. Monuments like this, the village abounds. The stamp of a mountain architecture which, between modernity and avant-gardism, knew how to respect its history. A village with a rich heritage, whose life is told as much as it is lived.